A World-Class Business Education in a Single Volume
Master the Art of Business
2nd Edition, Revised & Expanded
“It is a more inspiring battle cry to scream, ‘Die, vicious scum!’ instead of ‘Die, people who could have been just like me but grew up in a different environment!’” — Eliezer Yudkowsky, artificial intelligence researcher and founder of LessWrong.com
- Clanning is the process through which humans naturally tend to form distinct groups.
- Identifying ourselves as part of a group is a human instinct.
- Groups naturally form around important issues, positions or events.
- Understand the group dynamic, or you’ll be caught up in it.
Questions for Consideration:
- What groups do you consider yourself affiliated with?
- What does membership in those groups signal to other people, and how does membership in those groups influence how you see the world?
Share this concept: