A World-Class Business Education in a Single Volume
Master the Art of Business
2nd Edition, Revised & Expanded
“How do I know what I think until I hear what I say?” — E. M. Forster, novelist and social activist
- Self-Elicitation is the process of asking yourself questions, and then answering them.
- By recording your answers in a journal, logging when specific behaviors occur and noting the frequency of thse behaviors, you’ll discover patterns. If you know the pattern, it’s easier to change the behavior.
- Make it a Habit to consistently ask yourself good questions, and you’ll overcome your challenges easier.
Questions for Consideration:
- Do you consistently ask yourself good questions?
- What questions can you ask yourself on a regular basis to ensure you’re on track?
Share this concept: