A World-Class Business Education in a Single Volume
Master the Art of Business
2nd Edition, Revised & Expanded
Personal Research and Development (R&D)
“If a man empties his purse into his head, no one can take it from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the highest return.” – Benjamin Franklin
- A Personal R&D budget can provide you with guilt-free spending on anything that will improve your skills and capabilities.
- R&D exists because it works. Investing in your personal skills and capabilities can enrich your life and open possibilities to additional income sources.
- What would it look like if you set aside a small percentage of your income as a Personal R&D budget?
Questions for Consideration:
- What are you doing to fund your personal R&D budget?
- How are you planning to invest your personal R&D funds?
Share this concept: