A World-Class Business Education in a Single Volume
Master the Art of Business
2nd Edition, Revised & Expanded
The Middle Path
What is the “Middle Path”?
“A master in any art avoids what is too much and what is too little; they search for the mean and choose it.” — Aristotle
- The Middle Path is the balance between too little and too much: just enough.
- No one can tell you what the Middle Path is, you have to find out for yourself. It’s a constant learning process.
- Uncertainty is part of the game, you can’t eliminate it. There’s no point in being too afraid of it because it’s not going away.
- Embracing the Uncertainty is what differentiates the good from the great.
Questions for Consideration:
- How can you find the Middle Path between ‘too little’ and ‘too much’?
Share this concept: