A World-Class Business Education in a Single Volume
Master the Art of Business
2nd Edition, Revised & Expanded
“Felix qui nihil debet.” (Happy is he who owes nothing.) — Roman Proverb
- Bootstrapping is the art of building and operating a business without funding.
- Bootstrapping allows you to grow your business while controlling it 100%.
- If you accept Funding, make sure that you use it to do things that you couldn’t otherwise.
- Bootstrap as far as you can go, then move up the Hierarchy of Funding as needed.
Questions for Consideration:
- Could you bootstrap your business idea?
- If not, how much funding do you need, and how can you raise that money will minimizing the control you give up?
Share this concept: